A note from Sponsor Elise Hamill
Hi Souths Members & Supporters,
As you may be aware, health insurance premiums have risen by an average of 3.95% from 1 April this year. I am working with a new health insurance business called myOwn and I am sure you will save money, get better tailored coverage and increase your health and wellbeing.
myOwn is an innovative, fresh entrant in the health insurance industry, backed by insurance giant AIA and the not for profit health fund GMHBA. myOwn offers competitively priced health insurance packages but rewards you for staying healthy via its popular AIA Vitality program.
How does the AIA Vitality program work?
Know your health by completing online assessments and receive a full report on your current health situation.
Earn AIA Vitality points for doing things that help you improve your health, such as walking, exercising/ going to the Gym and performing on routine health checks with your GP, dental checks, eye checks etc.
Receive AIA Vitality rewards for staying healthy, which include:
- Up to 50% cashback on two Qantas flights each year, with no cap on the amount of cashback
- Gift cards of up to $650 each year to be chosen with the following retailers – Myer, JB Hi Fi, Rebel, Woolworths & Dymocks.
- $5 weekly reward vouchers that can be redeemed at shops such as Woolworths, Boost Juice, Hoys & iTunes
- Discounted vouchers through partners such as HOYTS, Endota spa (up to 50% off) and may more
- Discounted Gym memberships (Fitness First, Virgin Active, Anytime Fitness) – Up to 50% off and cash back opportunities.
Please let me know if you would like your health insurance policy reviewed by myOwn and I will arrange for an experienced representative to contact you to discuss further.
Financial Adviser CFP®
Phone│02 9223 0911