We have a number of trips, luncheons, fundraisers and dinners throughout the season. These are a great opportunity to celebrate being part of the Southern Districts Rugby Club family.
2019 Pre-Season Dinner
Friday Night 5th April
3 courses including beverages
49 TICKETS ALREADY SOLD
To celebrate the start of another season of Club Rugby join us at Southern Districts Rugby Club for an evening of great food, great friends and great conversation. This all inclusive evening will deliver 3 wonderful and locally catered courses plus refreshing beverages including Robert Oatley, Giesen, Ara and Bubbles galore, plus some tasty new ciders and beers on tap. Note: Please call the club should you have any special dietary needs. Print the flyer for the fridge. Download here.
SPECIAL GUEST Q & A
Sanzaar CEO Andy Marinos
Michael Osmond and Chris Nay
Win The Box Seat
Cash Door Raffle
"So funny. He absolutely killed them"
"A living breathing joke machine."
”So very, very funny.”
“A comic whom your mother would love.”
“He captured the entire audience in the first five minutes of the show and had them eating out of his hands.”
The Melbourne International Comedy Festival
SIT DOWN DINING - CATERED BY WAYNE ELSTUB
- Prawn and fish fritters with Asian slaw.
- Peking duck pancakes
- Crispy skin Tasmanian salmon on a roasted vegetable medley
- Fillet of beef with spinach and celeriac purée
- Individual cheese platters with Australian cheeses, fruit paste, fresh berries, nuts and toasted turkish
- Aurelia Prosecco - SE Australia
- Veuve Tailhah Blanc De Blanc - France
- Giesen Sauvignon Blanc - Marlborough (NZ)
- Ara Rose - Marlbrough (NZ)
- Wild Oats Shiraz Cabernet - Mudgee
- 4 Pines Pale Ale & Shark Island Lager
- Carlton Draught, Victoria Bitter, Pure Blonde & Great Northern
- A selection of soft drinks and juices
"Wayne provided a 10 star menu and service. His food was of high quality. He and his team provided a high standard of customer service both pre-function as well as during the event. There was so much food even as a Polynesian and Maori family we could not keep up."
// Lena Jamie Mabb
"I have attended a few awesome events catered by Wayne and absolutely everything was so fresh, presented beautifully, cooked to perfection, absolutely delicious and a delight to share with other friends and enjoy every bite. His food is incredibly delicious. He's awesome!"
// Julie Clarke
buy tickets online
Table Ticket - 10 People
Double Ticket (Special offer)
This special double ticket is for a member or guest to bring their wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, carer or partner. We are an inclusive family club and want to see more of you come along and enjoy the good times.
Time: 6:30pm for a 7:00pm start
Location: SD Rugby Club
Cost: See Above