Annual General Meeting
The Southern Districts Rugby Club Annual General Meeting (AGM) is set down for a 6:30pm start on Wednesday 14th November 2018 at the clubhouse located at 223B Belgrave Esplanade, Sylvania Waters.
This is an opportunity for members of the club to come to the meeting and vote for their 2019 Board of Directors.
With the great opportunities that exist for our club you might even step up and nominate for the 2019 Board.
You could be involved in assisting across any number of portfolios including:
- Rugby Operations
- Financial Management
- Food & Beverage
- Game Day operations
- Legal and or Contract Management
- Community Relations (Juniors, Surf Clubs & Schools)
- Events and Functions
- Player Welfare
- Sponsorship & Fundraising
- Government and Community Grants
- Digital and Social Media
- Club Operations .... and more (there is a lot to do)
In addition to the areas listed above, all Directors of the club are expected to be involved on game day, assist at club events and functions, seek assistance from the rugby supporter base for their portfolios, report to the board regarding their portfolio, advise on any new sponsorship opportunities and positively represent the club in the wider community.
Here are some key things you need to know:
- If you intend to nominate, you need to fill out the form below and email it to the club prior to November 5th, 2018.
- Your attendance will be ticked off as you enter the club.
- Financial statements will be available at the door however they will also be posted on the website prior to the day.
- The final list of nominees will be distributed on the night
2019 Nomination of Director
Uploaded: 18-Oct-2018 01:09 PM