Huge Day of Festivities Vs Warringah + BONUS Subbies Under Lights
Saturday 11th August is going to be a very big day and night celebration of our great community. In addition to 4 great grades of rugby and now a semi-final of the Meldrum Cup, we have a whole stack of activity:
- Video Game Arcade, Outdoor Laser Tag and Bumper Balls
($5.00 per kid from 3:00pm to 5:00pm)
- Subbies Semi-Final under lights from 5:00pm to 7:00pm
(Burraneer Vs Engadine)
- Riley Auglys playing live from 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Shake n Bake playing live from 8:00pm till late
- The Rugby Roundup team filming across the day/night
- Main Bar Open + Can bar on the deck after 5:30pm
- $10 meals from 5:00pm until late
- Outdoor fire pit
- $15 entry until 5:30pm (not 4:00pm) due to subbies semi final requiring paid entry.
Members, pass holders, 'parents with kids in local kit' and kids 17 and under are still free.
Concessions available to pensioners and students as per normal game day.
Games 2 U come to forshaw!
LIVE MUSIC FROM 5:00PM until Late!