Important Info Regarding 2020 Season
As many of you may already know, the Shute Shield season has been put on hold until the first week of May (see RA Media Release). The club has been working hard ahead of this announcement in an effort to be prepared for the impact. We will be updating our great community as soon as we have some more context in terms of our club and our area.
Here are some things we can let you know.
- Tomorrow night, Tuesday 17th March, we will be hosting an open meeting at the club for members, supporters, volunteers, players, sponsors and other interested people. It will be a discussion about season 2020, what we know, what we don't and what might play out. The bar will be open for beverage purchases.
- Wednesday night, 18th March, we are still hosting our fabulous sponsors at the club and look forward seeing you all again. (by invitation only)
- The Season Launch Dinner has been officially postponed. It was due to go ahead on Friday 27th March. We will let you all know when a new date is chosen. Those who have tickets, thank you and please know that if it does not go ahead, you will be refunded.
Thanks very much for your patience. Please check in often on Facebook for updates.